Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Prayer Reguest...

   I have a prayer request that I was hoping that y'all would pray for!! My friend, Elora, got in a car accident on Saturday, and they thought that she had a few broken ribs, but it turned out that they were only bruised. So that is a praise, but she hasn't been coming to school because she is really sore. Just pray that she will recover quickly, and that she wouldn't be in too much pain.

   And one other thing...me other friend, Melissa, tore her acl playing basketball. This happened about 2 weeks ago, and she is still in some pain, and isn't healing as fast as they thought that she would. She is pretty frustrated, because now she can't play basketball, and so please just pray that the pain will subside, and that she would heal faster.

   Thanks for your guys' prayers...I know that they would appreciate them greatly!! =)

~Olivia~

No comments:

Post a Comment