Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm Still Around!! =)

Hey everyone,

I am sorry for my neglect of the blog.... I hope that you can forgive me.  The past few weeks have been.... VERY busy -- basketball started beck up, I had Semester Exams the past week (they cover A TON of information, and require A TON of studying time-), and they are hard to study for when you have basketball practice all afternoon, and I have been trying to wrap up this quarter by getting caught up on some missed quizzes, pop quizzes, and everything that goes along with wrapping up a semester. Those of you that are home schooled probably know what I am talking about!!  

Anyway, I wanted thank all of you for praying for my Uncle Dave (you can find the info about his injury on my "Please Pray...." post).  He is doing much better, but he is still in some pain at times.  But the BIG praise is that he is up, and around..... not working or anything to that extreme, but around the house, I mean.  Thank you sooo much for keeping him in your prayers, and please continue to pray!!  

One other thing that I wanted to mention is that we are just a little less then a month from sending the letter out!!  Yeah!! =) Again, Emily, and I are going to get back to you about the sending details, but we will get that info to you soon.  However, though we are blessed to have a number of letters being written, we would love to have your commitment to writing a letter.  If you haven't considered writing a letter yet, and your not quite sure, please pray about it, and consider it.  You can find more info about writing a letter on our "Letter Guidelines" page, or our "Example Letters" page, where you can find the letters that Emily, and I have written!!  

Thank for you suport!! 

~Olivia~

No comments:

Post a Comment