Sunday, January 2, 2011

Please Pray.....

Well, I know that it has been a while that I have been here, but to be honest, I have been going through a bit of a writers block...... I know that that is a pretty bad excuse, but I am telling the truth!! =)  Please forgive me!!

I have a prayer request, and I would really appreciate if you would remember it in your prayers daily.  My great Uncle (Dave) was cutting trees down in the woods around their house, and somehow (we don't know how) a tree, or tree branch hit him in the head.  Fortunately, they had just bought a new set of walkies-talkies, and after being unconscious for some time ( they don't know for how long), he called home and this son, John went to go find him.  When John finally found him, my Uncle Dave was staggering around, blood everywhere, and couldn't remember anything except his chain saw getting stuck.  Uncle Dave was in, and our several times before the family decided to rush him to the hospital.  They found out that he has a crack in his scull, a broken nose, 2 black eyes, some teeth missing, and the doctors thought there might have been some swelling on the brain, but the results of the MRI, or.... something showed that there is NO swelling on the brain which is an answer to pray.  Uncle Dave is now at home recovering, but he has pain in his neck, and he is in a lot of pain.  BTW, this happened the day before New Years Eve, and the family was supposed to be coming for a visit for New Years, but obviously, they won't be making any trip any time soon. 

PLEASE..... pray for the family, and pray that the Lord will sooth the pain, and also that He will comfort my Aunt Cynthia.  She has a job, but I'm not sure if she staying home, but I imagine that she is not.  And obviously, Uncle Dave will be out of work for quite some time. 

Thank you for praying!! 

~Olivia~

"You walls are salvation
Your gates are praise
My Deliverer
My Deliverer
My Deliverer
Is the Lord"

Chris Tomlin's "My Deliverer"

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for your uncle and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn.
    BTW y'all, I will let you know if I hear anything about he is!!

    Thanks again!!

    ~Olivia~

    ReplyDelete