Friday, February 25, 2011

Prayer Request.....

Hey all,

I wanted to ask you y'all to pray for a family that my family is acquainted with.  Their 16 year old son was lifting weights at school, and apparently when he went to put the weight back on the stopper thingy, it didn't catch, and the weights fell on his chest.  When everyone had found him, he was purple.  They took him to a hospital, and found out that he was brain dead.  PLEASE, keep this family in your prayers.  I have not heard whether he has died or what, but I will let y'all know.

Thanks everyone!!

~Olivia~

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! I'll be praying for them. That is so sad...

    I just wanted to let you know that my grandaddy's surgery was on Thursday. Everything went well! Praise the Lord! Thank you for putting him on the prayer request list. I appreciate it! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and just to let everyone know, the kid died, and the funeral was on Saturday. Keep the family in your daily prayers.

    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need good job,good wife,favor,blessing,victory,guideance,protection,good heath and long life,till i hear from you thaanks.
    its me
    kazeem

    ReplyDelete