Saturday, February 12, 2011

Send Out Date!!

Hello all,

Just to let y'all know, Monday is our send our date for our letters!!!.... I can't believe it's here already!!  Emily, and I have decided that we are going to send our letters to local newspapers in our own communities.  I'm not sure if we told you that for sure, so now you know!!  Now, it is time to pray that God will do a mighty work for His glory!!

I would like to, again, thank you all for your support, and for being apart of this!!

Thanks again!! =) To God be the glory!! 

~Olivia

"I’ve seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn’t ever end
Even when the sky is falling
I’ve seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That’s what faith can do"

 "What Faith Can Do" by:  Kutless 

1 comment: