Thursday, March 15, 2012

Update on Prayer Requests

  Ok, I have noticed that we have been getting a good number of hits on my "Prayer Request" post that I had posted quite a while ago. I am sorry that I completely forgot to update all of you on those two requests. In fact, I finally clicked the post because we were getting hits on it, and I forgot what is it was that we asked prayer for. 
  My friend, Elora, recovered quickly, and she was able to play the last few games of basketball this season. Thank you for your prayers for Elora...I know she appreciated it!! My other friend, Melissa, also recovered quickly to everyone's surprise. She missed some games, but again, she was able to play the last few games of the season. 

  Thanks again for your prayer everyone!! =)

~Olivia~

No comments:

Post a Comment