Thursday, May 3, 2012

Prayer...

Hey everyone,
  I was wondering if you could bless me by praying for me. On Saturday I go to take my SATs, and as you may know, it is a long, draining process that I'm not looking forward to. I'm trusting GOd, and I know that I'll probably do well, but its just the thought of having to be timed, being in a classroom with other students, and never having done that before that makes me nervous. Not to mention, as my dad said "No pressure or anything, Liv, but if you do well on your SATs, you will most likely get some scholarships that you will need for college." And yes, I need scholarships.
  So this is a big deal to me, and my family, so if you could pray for that, it would be very much appriciated!! Thanks guys!! =)

~Olivia~
Ps. 37:4

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you! I took the SAT a little over a year ago and, yes, I was extremely nervous. But once you are done you are done and it is so nice to have that weight off! And some people do better on the ACT than the SAT, so if you aren't happy with your grade you could do that. But I'm sure you will do fine. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. God will work things out no matter your SAT score. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn!! I took them yesterday, and it went well, but it was stressful. I just treated it like any other test, and once I got that in my mind, I settled in. Thanks again for your prayers!! I'll let y'all know how I did when I get my results!! =)

      Thanks Again!!

      ~Olivia~
      Ps. 37:4

      Delete