Monday, April 23, 2012

Praying for Opportunities!!...

WOW, its been awhile since I last posted anything. =( Sorry about that. 
   Ok, I just wanted to update you a bit of what my family and I will be up to the next month or so. My younger brothers, Collin (11), and Cian (9) play on on a Little League baseball team, and my dad is head coach for the next four years. Because of this, I am going to be keeping book, which I am rejoicing about because I love baseball, and working with the boys!! 
   This season my family is looking, and praying for opportunities to share Christ with the boys on the team, and their families. Please pray that we come across opportunities, and when they come that we would be bold enough to speak out for Christ. There are so many hurting families that need to hear the gospel, and need hope. And we as Christians have the hope, and peace that passes all understanding.
   So that is our mission throughout this baseball season. Again, please pray for my family as we interact with many families - that we would share the gospel with them, and impact them for Christ.

~Olivia~ 
"And He said unto them, 'Go therefore into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. He who has believed, and been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned...'"  
Mark 16:15,16

No comments:

Post a Comment