Monday, February 15, 2010

Welcome!!

Hey everyone!! Thanks for checking us out!

My name is Olivia. I am a home schooled high school freshman from New York. A while back, my friend, Emily, and I started talking about abortion. As we began to get into our conversation, we realized that we had the same opinion about this harsh, and cruel practice. When we first started talking, the thought never occurred to start a protest. The next day I got a call from Emily and she came up with a great idea!!




By now you are probably saying, "Just tell us what you are doing and get on with it." So now let me tell you what we are all about, and our goal for the protest. Emily and I are encouraging teens and adults to write letters to local newspapers telling how they feel about abortion. We also would like to have a copy of your letter (you can e-mail it to us at
voicesoftheinnocent@gmail.com. But more about that later!!) so that at the end of the year, we can send them to our President.

Our goal is to have at least 200 letters submitted to various new papers all over the country. We pray that God would bring teens that have the same passion to write these letters. If you feel that God is pressing you to send a letter in, you can e-mail us at
voicesoftheinnocent@gmail.com .
Thanks!!

~Olivia~

No comments:

Post a Comment