Saturday, October 23, 2010

World-Wide Readers

I love the newest feature on BLOGGER...the stats feature absolutely ROCKS! It provides such a huge amount of encouragement, and it's pretty awesome to see that people from literally all around the world are seeing our blog! Thought I'd share some of the stats with y'all...these stats are from September 23-October 22.


United States:

153

New Zealand:

11

France:

7

Canada:
2
Colombia:
1


United Kingdom:
1


Guadeloupe:
1


Italy:
1

These numbers may not seem overly impressive to the bigger blogs that are out there, but this is growth for V.O.T.I-and we are SOOOOOO thankful for that!
Like I said before, I love seeing these numbers-but I would LOVE to see them grow! Please pray that God will lead other people to be part of this ministry. I know that He can and that He will if only we will pray for the increase and trust in Him!

Thanks!


--Emily--
p.s-to each reader who hasn't already commited to writing a pro-life letter to your local paper, please consider doing so! Remember, when you do decide to write, please let us know by either leaving a comment on the blog or emailing us @ voicesoftheinnocent@gmail.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment