Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm Waiting...

I'm waiting, I'm waiting on you Lord, though it is painful...patiently I will wait! I will move ahead, bold and confident-taking every step in obedience.
--While I'm waiting! I will worship while I'm waiting! I will serve you while I'm waiting! I will not fail! I'll be running the race, even while I wait!--

I absolutely love this song! It reminds me that no matter the circumstance, I must be worshiping, serving and following Jesus. The path the Lord has chosen for me may be painful at times, but I must always remember the prize I am running for-and that I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me; because of this truth, it is utterly impossible for me to fail, as long as I keep my eyes on the KING!

I've been waiting for the Lord to work with V.O.T.I.-and I believe that He is and will continue to do so! We haven't had a huge amount of people commit to letter writing (yet! =D), but God is leading people to become involved with our ministry. It's exciting to see God at work, and I am praying that He continues to move!

God bless!

--Emily--

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that song is just amazing! It's great to listen to anytime you feel like nothing's happening.

    ReplyDelete