Friday, February 24, 2012

Frustrating.....Grrr =/

Well everyone, 
  I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't able to get my permit. =( No, I didn't fail. But my mom lost my social security card, and they needed it. Now I know my number, but they need the actual card. So, my mom had to jump through a whole bunch of hoops to get my new card, so it was really stressful. And that isn't all; I can't go to take my SATs March 10th because I have to get a photo ID (I can use my permit, but that isn't going to help me right now, either) and in order for me to get the photo ID, or permit I have to have a photo ID of some sort. =/ I should get my card in about week. Then I can get my permit, but my permit card won't come 'til 2 weeks after I take the test. I am so thankful for my mom, though, jumping through all these hoops to get my social security card. But needless to say, we are both stressed out about it. 
  So yeah, I just wanted to let y'all know because I asked you to pray for me as I took the test, and I didn't want to leave you hanging. Aren't I a good friend??!! ;)
  Well, gonna go.

~Olivia~ 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your stressful day. :-P I hope everything works out!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Katie!! It all worked out ok...=)

    ~Olivia
    Ps.37:4

    ReplyDelete