Monday, February 20, 2012

Guest Post

I am so excited to be sharing this with y'all....Katie is one of my very dearest friends... I asked her a little while ago if she would write a guest post for V.O.T.I....hope y'all enjoy it as much I did!


 
 
Many times I've thought this very same thing.  "I'm not a legal adult.  What difference can I make?"
Well, I want to tell you that I was wrong.  We, as teenagers, and even children, have a lot of influence.  More than we realize.  Sometimes the smallest act can make a big difference.
So take your stand.  Write a letter against abortion.  It could be just the thing to convince a voting adult.  Let's save the unborn children together, because they're worth fighting for.  Be the voice of an innocent baby.

Katie

1 comment:

  1. COOL, COOL, COOL Emily!!!!!!! =) so glad that you posted this!! thanx, girl!!

    ~olivia~
    ps.37:4

    ReplyDelete