Saturday, February 18, 2012

Opportunity

Happy Saturday Everyone! ;)

So I was looking at the blog’s stats last night, and wow! God has really blessed us with readers from literally all around the world! It is mind boggling to me that God is allowing us to reach out to people from all over this planet. What a blessing!

As I was reading the stats last night, God really impressed on my heart that I have an opportunity right here at my fingertips! You see, I’ve been praying that God would shine through my life and allow people to see Him in me. This blog is the perfect opportunity to shine for Jesus. I have the chance to witness to people right here on this blog! What an opportunity!

I hope that everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:16


P.S: Please don’t forget-March 5 is our sendout date! It’s coming up quickly, so let’s start working on those letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment