Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Carol: It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

I love Christmas music! I absolutely love the carols we sing at church, and listening to different artist’s (especially Chris Tomlin’s! : >) versions of these beautiful songs! I thought it would be fun to post some of my favorite carols on here. If you have favorite, please feel free to share it with us (we’re in love with comments, so you’re going to hear me talk about feedback a lot!)!



It came upon a midnight clear, that glorious song of old! While angels bending near the earth did touch their hearts of gold! Peace on the earth, goodwill to men, from heaven’s all gracious King! The world in silent stillness lay to hear the angels sing

       --It Came Upon a Midnight Clear--

Merry Christmas!

--Emily--

No comments:

Post a Comment