Saturday, December 25, 2010

Rejoice, O World!!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!  

It is finally here!!  I can remember as a kid, Christmas would take sooo long to get there, and I wouldn't be able to get to sleep Christmas Eve!!  I got to sleep just fine last night, and it didn't really hit me that Christmas was today until about 6:00 this morning!!.... or at least that is when I really got excited!!  I have already written a long post on what Christmas really means, so I won't give you that speech again!!  I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas to all of you from Emily, and I!!  

Merry Christmas!!  We hope that you have a blessed Christmas filled with hope, and joy!! =) 

~Olivia~

"Rejoice, o world, your Savior has come
Through the love of a virgin's womb
Son of God, Son of man, born that we may have life
You were born that we may have life
You were born that we may have life" 

 Chris Tomlin's "Born That We may Have Life"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment